* Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
* Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting.
* Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
* Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
* Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
* CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
50 % of the Rental Charge may be deducted against a future purchase of a newAir mattress if purchased at our standard retail price within 30 days of the rental period commencement date