Now you can check your car seat as luggage! No need to take it on the plane with you
The AmSafe's CARES Child Aviation Restraint System is the first and only harness-type Aviation Child Restraint System to be certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as an alternative to a car seat. The CARES System is a restraint with the purpose of keeping young children from slipping out or around in their seats while on an airplane. This device is made to fit over the existing airplane seat and fasten to the seat belt provided by the airline. Adjustable, lightweight and portable this Child Aviation Restraint System can be used frequently and with ease. A new child restraint device designed for use on board aircraft has also recently been approved for acceptance in Canada. Transport Canada now permits the use of the CARES device on Canadian aircraft through a global exemption.
- FAA approved for aviation use. Transport Canada approved for Aviation use
- Convenient, portable, hassle free, easy installation
- Ensures Child Safety and Comfort. Cannot Use in Emergency Exit Rows
- Well-designed Belt-and-Buckle Device. Works in conjunction with the regular airplane seatbelt
- Provides young travelers the same level of safety as a car seat
- Do not use this restraint in your car
- Age Requirement: age 1 - 4
- For children 22 - 44 pounds.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
·Height Requirement: up to 40"tall
·Size: Fits into a 6" stuff sack
TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM WILL COST $ 84.49. THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE.
TO RENT THIS ITEM WILL COST:
1 week $ 35.00
2 weeks $ 40.00
3 weeks $ 45.00