Are you troubled by scary headlines linking high cholesterol levels with heart disease? Wary of cholesterol-lowering drugs that trigger worrisome side effects? Cholesterol Cures offers hundreds of natural ways to keep your cholesterol in check-- without drugs
Since this book was first released, scientists have discovered that some foods once considered off-limits actually help boost "good" cholesterol and lower "bad" cholesterol.
In this revised and updated edition, you'll learn the heart-healthy benefits of:
Chocolate * Guacamole * Applie Pie * Olives * Peanut Butter * Orange Juice * Real salad dressings * Fish * Wine .... and more
Get the real scoop on:
* Cholesterol-lowering eggs, salad dressings, margarines, and snack bars
* New anti-cholesterol supplements and herbs (such as niacin and red yeast rice extract)
* The fat and cholesterol content of 500 everyday foods
You'll discover how:
* Chili peppers lower triglycerides, a type of blood fat related to cholesterol
* Chicory, a coffee substitute, clobbers cholesterol
* Red meat can be part of a low-fat, low choesterol diet
* Yoga can help cut high cholesterol
Includes a menu plan and recipes for lowering your cholesterol 30 points in 30 days
THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE
There are no reviews yet.