Severe sprains and chronic ankle instability. Post-fracture (after removal of cast). Strong canvas material with soft flannel lining, open heel. Six removable rigid stays, two on each side and two in tongue (use optional) are contoured and reinserted in strong web casings. Front lace arrangement with floating instep tongue.
Features & Benefits:
- Front lace arrangement allows for easy adjustment to accommodate swelling, and eliminates the need for tedious taping
- Lightweight flannel lined canvas material for a firm, comfortable fit
- Two bilateral rigid stays can be shaped to the individual contour of the ankle for effective medial-lateral control
- Floating tongue self-aligns to prevent bunching over top of foot
- Fasten all closures. Hand wash ankle support in cold water with a mild soap.
- Rinse brace thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap ankle support in towel to remove excess water.
- Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring.). Do not tumble dry ankle support. Do not bleach ankle brace.
How to Measure: Measure around the smallest part of the ankle.
XSmall ankel 5.25-6.5 inches
Small ankle 6.5-7.75 inches
Medium ankle 7.75-9.0 inches
Large ankle 9.0-10.25 inches
Measure Ankle Circumference:
6 1/2-7 3/4