During pregnancy, vulvar varicosities can occur for many reasons. Increased weight of the enlarged uterus sometimes creates pressure on veins in the pelvic area and interferes with the flow of blood returning from the legs. At the same time, naturally higher levels of estrogen promote growth, while increased progesterone tends to relax the smooth muscles of the vein walls. Coupled with greater blood volume, the "relaxed" veins can become distended and "pop out" as vulvar varicosities. Standing for long periods can worsen this condition.
Wearing the V2 Supporter before rising in the morning, when veins are their smallest, help prevent excessive swelling. This condition tends to disappear naturally after the birth of the child. The vulvar veins, freed from excess pressure and weight, shrink to normal. Further treatment generally is unnecessary.
- * Vulvar Varicosities (also used post sclerotherapy)
- * Lympedema,Perineal edema,Incontinence
- * External prolapsed bladder or uterus
The V2 Supporter is:
- * Doctor recommended. Adjustable for maximum comfort and support
- * Safe, effective, and convenient. Soft, lightweight, and machine washable (line dry)
- Available Size:
|Size||Pant Size (Pre-Pregnancy)||Weight (Current)|