Indications for Use:
- For flaccid drop foot, or drop foot with mild spasticity.
- Plantar-flexion resistance
- Medial-lateral control
Features & Benefits:
- One-piece calf and foot form made of lightweight vacuum-formed polypropelene plastic.
- Hook & Pile fastening strap at top
- Designed to provide firm support at the calf
- Posterior formed ribs enhance rigidity
- Orthosis provides varying degrees of dorsi-flexion
Two Measurements are required for a plastic A.F.O.
- Foot Length: Straight line across the bottom of the foot from the heel to the ball of the foot.
- Posterior Height: Straight line from the fibular head, which is on the side of the leg, to the floor.
|Size Chart for 1056||Foot Length||Posterior Height|
|Size Chart for 1055||Foot Length||Posterior Length|