The Breastfeeding Book-22.95-779241
Breastfeeding will make it easier to care for your baby, and it will make it easier for you to know and understand your baby. It will affect the way you listen to your child, the way you communicate, the way you respond for many years to come...
- how to get started, with illustrated tips for getting your baby latched on properly
- increasing your milk supply
- making nurturing more comfortable
- breastfeeding in absentia
- pumps and the new technology associated with breastfeeding
- making sure your nursing baby gets the proper nutrition
- breast milk vs. formula
- breastfeeding and fertility
- nutrition and fitness while breastfeeding
- nighttime breastfeeding
- the father's role in breastfeeding
- and much more...
There are no reviews yet.